Caramel Toffee Crunch Cheesecake




I wanted to make a special dessert for New Years this year. We had plans to go to a party, but it fell through because the host got sick with the crud that’s been going around everywhere lately. We decided to make the most of it though, and pig out before we started our new years diets. I made homemade chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, and cream gravy. For dessert, I made this cheesecake. My husband is a sucker for anything with Heath bar in it, so I figured he would like this cake. How can you go wrong with cheesecake, homemade caramel, and chocolate? It turned out super rich and delicious and we really liked it a lot. The recipe has a lot of steps, but is really easy to put together. I’d never made homemade caramel sauce before, but it was really easy too. I saved the leftovers for the kids to eat with apple slices. If you don’t want to make your own caramel sauce, you can just use store-bought caramel ice cream topping. You can use either semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips for this recipe, depending on your preference. I used a mixture of both (about half of each).

Recipe >> Caramel Toffee Crunch Cheesecake @ yammiesnoshery.com