PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE OVER PEANUT BUTTER CUPS SITTING ON A GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST & THEN TOPPED WITH PEANUT BUTTER GANACHE AND A CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE!





Kids said that these are better than Reese's! Very tasty. Has anyone tried using just 1 stick of butter successfully? I'll let you know if it works! UPDATE: I made these with 1 1/2 sticks of butter with equally delicious results. I will update again trying 1 stick...UPDATE #2: Okay, I tried one stick of butter - the taste is still delicious! The only difference is that the peanut butter part is a little more crumbly...doesn't hold together quite as well...so you decide how much butter you want to use! These have become an absolute staple in my house! Also, it is my total standard recipe for 'gotta-bring-something-sweet' to 'fill-in-the-blank'. SO easy, SO fast and terrific for satisfying those cravings.

Recipe >> PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE OVER PEANUT BUTTER CUPS SITTING ON A GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST & THEN TOPPED WITH PEANUT BUTTER GANACHE AND A CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE! @ hugsandcookiesxoxo.com